The full featured video editor app on Android,
With Kine Master 3.1, you can now add video layers* to your project, allowing true split-screen, picture-in-picture effects and more.
The newly updated Kine Master has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing. The addition of various effects, such as introducing the concept of multi-layers for stickers and text in video clips, video cropping further enhances the flexibility of this powerful mobile video editor.
Use the slick videos you make with Kine Master to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
** Added new product “Use for 30 days”. You can enjoy the watermark free video and video cropping!
** Video layers require a subscription or 30-day purchase and are available on supported devices only (devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/805/808/810, Tegra K1, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon)
Multi-layer for ” video”, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
Instant preview anytime
Hue, brightness and saturation controls
Speed control for video files
Fade in/fade out sound
Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
* Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve Kine Master.
Please join and share your ideas in Kine Master user community.
– Kine Master user community(Google+): https://goo.gl/gUEuB4
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: support@Kine Master.com.
Kine Master can be used on devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above, although some devices may have limited editing functionality or may not be supported.
For an optimized editing performance with Kine Master, devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) and above like the Galaxy Note 3 are commonly suggested.
Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
Image formats: .jpg, .png
Real-time video and audio recording
Kine Master 220.127.116.1109:
• Improved speed control on most devices
• Partial support for 60fps importing on some devices
• In the “Split screen” menu, you can long-press an option to “set as default”
• Layers now have a “info” option showing resolution, fps and other details
• Layers can be labeled (via the info option)
• New layer animation effects (for in-, out- and overall animation)
• 60fps export in experimental settings
• Bug fixes and performance improvements